Hi,

In principle I would answer 'yes' to your three questions. You can use
the annotation system to add keywords to items, and the annotation
values can be used in filtering items. You can basically upload any
data values to your RawBioassays, i.e., you could upload transformed/
normalized data. You can use annotation import plugins to batch
annotate multiple items using flat-files.

There are (of course) limitations. Using the web interface you can
filter on annotation values for one item-type at the time, e.g., in
the sample table you can filter sample items by annotations on sample
items but you cannot filter sample items based on annotation values on
other item types. When annotations are inherited down to rawbioassays
and used as experimental factor in an experiment you can perform
filters (within the experiment). You could annotate rawbioassays
directly and then values could be used in filtering the rawbioassay
table (outside of experiments).

//Johan