Thanks for your response Jari.
I understand support for next generation sequencing data is currently being
developed by the BASE developers - is there a beta version we can look at?
Do you need help developing this functionality? What kind of effort would be
involved here?
For your in-house sequencing data, are you using BASE to manage it?
Our time-line is that we need to build an omics data warehouse solution by
year end .

Thanks,
Adam