Hi all,

I'm trying to get a Reporter query from the BASE2.x API which is
basically "ORDER BY RAND(123)" - to get reproducible "random" order (I
can explain *why* in another email if anyone cares to know).

I tried this

DataQuery<net.sf.basedb.core.data.ReporterData> repQuery =
net.sf.basedb.core.Reporter.getQuery();

repQuery.order(Orders.asc(new HqlExpression("RAND(123)", "xxx")));

But it seems that HqlExpression isn't for public use.  I can't find
something like "Expressions.hql".
Could somebody please save me a ton of time and tell me how to put
some arbitrary SQL into the ORDER BY clause of a DataQuery?

many thanks,
Bob.