The context() method has been added. Moreover, I have added new bind()
and context() function signatures to the client APIs with an
additional "type" argument.

Looking forward to your first tests,
Christian

PS: the "latest snapshots" are currently uploaded; it usually takes
around 5 minutes until all files have been updated.