Hi Riyaz,

I'm really busy today, but I'll try my best to help you out.

1) You can find a number of [Java examples] in our documentation.
2) There's also a specific code example on creating a [BXCollection]
via XMLDB.

Please note that the XMLDB section in the [Java examples] is flagged
deprecated - but I'm not exactly sure what the actual state of the
implementation is. Maybe someone else can fill you in on that. So it might
be worth it considering a switch to our internal API ...

Regards, don't hesitate to ask if you need help.
Lukas

[Java examples] http://docs.basex.org/wiki/Java_Examples
[BXCollection]
https://github.com/BaseXdb/basex-examples/blob/master/src/main/java/org/basex/examples/xmldb/XMLDBCreate.java