Hi Seenivasan,

by chance, we’ve recently thought about such a feature, but we’re not
sure yet if it can be realized without undesired side-effects. One
idea was to introduce a new pragma for explicitly locking parts of the
code. This could look as follows:

  (# db:lock #) { file:write(......) }

Jens may give you some more information soon,
Christian