Hello List

I have basex 7.7 beta running in http server mode with  httplocal =
false.

Access and searches either with the client direct to the BaseX
server, or via restxq called directly on the server are a few tens of
milliseconds.

I have the BaseX httpserver accessible to the external network
through a nginx reverse proxy.  traceroute shows that a call gets to
the machine in about 120ms.  However, access and searches of the
Basex database from the network are in the order of tens of seconds.

I would appreciate details of more successful proxying, and also any
hints on the nginx - basex coupling.

Many thanks

Peter