Hi Christian,

No, at present time, nothing really specific. I just want to have basic
informations regarding my options packaging a commercial product shipping
with BaseX as Database.

As far as I understand, my first option is to ship BaseX together with its
native BSD licensing. This is probably enough for my needs in a first
phase, fitting for non critical apps, or POC (proof of concept) for clients.

However, I would like to know more about alternative licensing and
technical support options. Looking to your clients portfolio, I guess that
you provide such alternatives. Do you have a link, or a doc that could give
me a first overview of these ?

Thanks for your answers,

Regards,

Jean-Marc