Hi Christian,

Thx, I tested it. It seems that a regression has been introduced : my main
process, running in 30sec with 4 Go in memory with BaseX7.8 6aeaebf, never
ended with this latest release. Indeed, it started disk-swapping as it is
consuming more than 6 Go now (the size heap of my JAVA machine).

Do you have any clue, or suggestion, that could help us finding this
regression ?

Cheers,

Jean-Marc

2014-01-30 Christian Grün <christian.gr...@gmail.com>