Hi Lars,

as you already indicated, the default web application configuration of
BaseX requires all static files (css, images, html, etc.) to be stored in
the "static" directory. These files can then be referenced via
="/static/...." from your generated html files.

If I get it right, you are also producing HTML via RESTXQ? Just send us
some example files, such as the contents of your webapp directory; we'll
give you feedback as soon as possible.

Best,
Christian