From: basex-talk-boun...@mailman.uni-konstanz.de
[mailto:basex-talk-boun...@mailman.uni-konstanz.de] On Behalf Of France Baril
Sent: 28 March 2014 15:16
To: Imsieke, Gerrit, le-tex
Cc: BaseX
Subject: Re: [basex-talk] Accessing DOCTYPE information after DB creation?

We moved to schemas, this way I don't lose the schema declaration and users who
edit documents from Oxygen (webdav connection) can get all the advantages of
editing documents that are linked to their model, including suggestions for
enumerated attributes and indent that respect spacing for mixed content.

On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 7:31 AM, Imsieke, Gerrit, le-tex