Hi Fabrice,

I'm still hesitant to introduce more features to the command script
syntax, as all of them will be BaseX-specific. But we could interpret
all input as XQuery and execute the resulting XML as BaseX commands.
This way, we could write things like..

  <commands>{
    for $n in 1 to 10
    return <create-db name='db{ $n }'/>