Hi Aurelien,

If you do try the BaseXHTTP server route on OpenShift, rather than the WAR
packaging, this repo may help
https://github.com/Quodatum/openshift-basex-quick-start. By default just
RESTXQ is enabled but it is easy to re-able REST and or Webdav.
This uses the OpenShift data directory to provide persistence across
restarts.

/Andy