Hi,

I often find myself adding module imports in the GUI and I wonder if the
following suggestion might speed up that process.

Add a new menu item to the filelist right click context menu "Add as
import" when the file selection is a XQuery module.

The action would be to add a line to the current edit window source with

import module namespace {$prefix} = '{$namespace}' at {$path};

Where $prefix and $namespace} are read from the source of the selected
file, and $path is calculated from the relative path from the edit file
source to the selected filelist source. The line would be inserted at a
suitable place in the prologue or at the current location if that is too
tricky.

/Andy