On 18.11.2014 11:31, Maximilian Gärber wrote:
wow, this has to be nicest tech list on the planet....

users thank themselves, receive thanks from the owners ;-)

But there are also nasty subscribers such as myself who pedantically insist that said users thank each other (rather than themselves, reflexively). So curb your enthusiasm, Max!

Gerrit

Ah, that did the trick!
I changed ownership to tomcat:tomcat and now the error has disappeared.
Thanks very much for the hint Paul :-)

Thanks, too ;)
Christian

Paul

Hi Fabrice,

How would I know?

A thought that just crossed my mind: the files of the database are not
owned by root or tomcat.
Could that be an issue?
(I'm not very familiar with unix, so I don't know exactly how ownership of
a file effects processes).

Paul

Hi Paul,
Is there any basexhttp instance that could have opened the db ?

Best regards,
Fabrice
Questel/Orbit