I'm reading this thread and I foresee a problem with our system. Would it
be possible to enable/disable REST access on specific databases? For
example, block access to our translation database (content being
translated), but allow access to approved content (original content and
approved translations).

--
France Baril
Architecte documentaire / Documentation architect