Thanks.
Looking at the code in
basex-core/src/main/java/org/basex/query/ann/Annotation.java

    _UNIT_IGNORE("ignore()", arg(), UNIT_URI),

I do indeed see that no arg is allowed. But I wonder what the thinking
behind it is. Being able to put a message there to indicate why the
test was ignored is quite handy to have.

--Marc

--
--Marc