I forgot to give this precision, we use the 7.9 version on this server.

Marc
Le 01/01/1970 01:00,  a écrit :
Hello Dirk,
We use a BaseX script (.xbs) with a list of REPLACE.
We try to investigate this point if this is reproducable or not.
If I find this problem again, I take a copy of the collection before to
delete her.

Thank you for answer.

Marc