De : basex-talk-boun...@mailman.uni-konstanz.de
[mailto:basex-talk-boun...@mailman.uni-konstanz.de] De la part de Marco Lettere
Envoyé : lundi 9 novembre 2015 16:29
À : BaseX <basex-talk@mailman.uni-konstanz.de>
Objet : [basex-talk] Applicative Cache

Hi all,
I went though the emails talking about mainmemory databases and related but
I've not been able to find an answer to this loud thinking ...
Would it be possible to create an in memory database with a RESTXQ call and
keep it accessible for other RESTXQ invocations as if it was a disk db
throughout the lifecycle of a basexhttp server?
Application level cacheing of (possibly distributed) dbs or management of
transient volatile data items like tokens are the scenarios I have in mind.
Just wondering whether this makes any sense. Whether it's feasible or whether
someone already did this with other means.
Thanks a lot!
Marco.