De : Christian Grün [mailto:christian.gr...@gmail.com]
Envoyé : lundi 30 novembre 2015 15:15
À : Etanchaud Fabrice <fabrice.etanch...@horanet.com>
Cc : basex-talk@mailman.uni-konstanz.de
Objet : Re: [basex-talk] RESTXQ : existing annotation for response headers ?

Hi Fabrice,

There is currently no way to specify these headers via annotations. It may
indeed be tricky, because there are many cases in which the headers are
dynamically generated (such as in your example:
concat(..)).

Did you try the web:response-header function [1]?

Cheers,
Christian

[1] http://docs.basex.org/wiki/Web_Module#web:response-header