De : basex-talk-boun...@mailman.uni-konstanz.de
[mailto:basex-talk-boun...@mailman.uni-konstanz.de] De la part de James Ball
Envoyé : lundi 30 novembre 2015 16:57
À : basex-talk@mailman.uni-konstanz.de
Objet : [basex-talk] AUTOOPTIMIZE - was true now false

Hello,

I'm trying out AUTOOPTIMIZE for the first time and I'm not getting what I
expect.

Running: BaseX 8.3 beta ec9b627

A new database is created with a single document which has TEXTINDEX,
ATTRINDEX, UPDINDEX and AUTOOPTIMISE all set to true.

This is what INFO DATABASE shows (as I expect):

 Up-to-date: true
 TEXTINDEX: true
 ATTRINDEX: true
 FTINDEX: false
 TEXTINCLUDE:
 ATTRINCLUDE:
 FTINCLUDE:
 LANGUAGE: English
 STEMMING: false
 CASESENS: false
 DIACRITICS: false
 STOPWORDS:
 UPDINDEX: true
 AUTOOPTIMIZE: true
 MAXCATS: 100
 MAXLEN: 96

Now I add a new document (or more than one) to the database. I expect that
Up-to-date will still be true and that AUTOOPTIMIZE will still be true. But
what I see is both are now false:

 Up-to-date: false
 TEXTINDEX: true
 ATTRINDEX: true
 FTINDEX: false
 TEXTINCLUDE:
 ATTRINCLUDE:
 FTINCLUDE:
 LANGUAGE: English
 STEMMING: false
 CASESENS: false
 DIACRITICS: false
 STOPWORDS:
 UPDINDEX: true
 AUTOOPTIMIZE: false
 MAXCATS: 100
 MAXLEN: 96

Perhaps this is the expected behaviour and I've misunderstood AUTOOPTIMIZE? Or
is there a bug?

Many thanks, James