Sorry, I was a little bit irritated by the given example ...
Now, with ft:tokens('db') I'll get mostly what I want, if I'm NOT using
stemming when creating the fulltext-index.

But its sorted by length of the tokens, inside length it's alphanumeric:
<entry count="142">A</entry>
<entry count="132">B</entry>
<entry count="54">C</entry>
<entry count="2">zusammenknäuelte</entry>
<entry count="2">zusammenschütten</entry>
<entry count="2">zusammenzubringen</entry>

So far, I can't figure out a way to do a alphanumeric sorting of the complete
list by content of the entry, the token itself. Something like this:
<entry count="xxx">a</entry>
<entry count="xxx">ab</entry>
<entry count="xxx">Äußerlichkeiten</entry>
<entry count="xxx">z</entry>
<entry count="xxx">zu</entry>
<entry count="2">zusammenzubringen</entry>

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Best regards, Günter