Thank you, Christian!
To answer your question concerning path checks: I could not yet work on the
path checking itself, but in the context of another, top-priority task I study
the BaseX format of query plans intensely (using the plans as reference data
for checking other kinds of data). Also, getting increasingly familiar with the
query plan format, the task of path checking becomes more and more feasible in
my mind, even before starting to code it. Please have a little patience, I
shall tackle the task as soon as possible.
Finally, I mention in passing how I feel about this ready availability of
parsing results: I view it as a major achievement of BaseX, as it opens the
door to enable "expressional configuration", turning XQuery expressions
essentially into a basic data type, as basic as date or number. Now, we can
check expression items, just like we are used to check numbers or dates. Thank
you, BaseX!

Cheers,Hans-Jürgen

    Christian Grün <christian.gr...@gmail.com> schrieb am 15:16 Mittwoch,
9.März 2016:

 Hi Hans-Jürgen,

Thanks for your feature requests, I’ll have some thoughts on that.

Did you already invest some time in the path checks we discussed recently?

All the best,
Christian