Hello Marco,

sorry for letting you wait. It sound like a bug in the DBA. However, I
was unable to reproduce the issue. Could you please clarify what you did?

I tried (using 8.4.4.):
 - Created a new database and added a resource
 - I replaced this resource using db:replace within the DBA.
 - Checked the database tab (i.e. http://localhost:8984/dba/databases),
but the "resources" column did show the correct count of 1.

Cheers
Dirk

--
Dirk Kirsten, BaseX GmbH, http://basexgmbh.de
|-- Firmensitz: Blarerstrasse 56, 78462 Konstanz
|   Dr. Christian Grün, Dr. Alexander Holupirek, Michael Seiferle
`-- Phone: 0049 7531 91 68 276, Fax: 0049 7531 20 05 22