Hi Luiz,

> I need to know if the prototypes described here [1] are available at BaseX
> package.

Unfortunately no. If you want, you can contact the original author of
the thesis to get some more hints (I’ll be happy to provide you with
his email address).

> My main idea is to reduce the total query time using only BaseX
> implementation (or any lib compatible).

I would be interested in your experiences with the async:fork-join
function [1] (which will soon be renamed to xquery:fork-join). It
could possibly be used to do similar things (although it currently
does not allow you to ignore timed out results, etc.).

Cheers
Christian

[1] http://docs.basex.org/wiki/Async_Module