Hi Bram,

well, all of them. Only one application at a given time can listen to a
single (TCP-)port, sou otherwise you will get an "address already in
use" error.

Cheers, Dirk

--
Dirk Kirsten, BaseX GmbH, http://basexgmbh.de
|-- Firmensitz: Blarerstrasse 56, 78462 Konstanz
|   Dr. Christian Grün, Dr. Alexander Holupirek, Michael Seiferle
`-- Phone: 0049 7531 91 68 276, Fax: 0049 7531 20 05 22