Hello there,

The parsing runs out memory. I also tried doubling the memory to 1024MB,
and still the same issue.

Kind regards

On 16 Oct 2016 09:15, "Christian Grün" <christian.gr...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Shaun,

> I do this through the MS DOS prompt, but -Xmx does not appear to be a
> parameter any more,

If you work with the ZIP distributions of BaseX, you can adjust the
memory setting in the start scripts (in the bin directory). Otherwise,
you’ll need to pass it to to java, not BaseX itself.

> Is there a better method for parsing large CSV files? I then want to add
the
> resulting file tlk.xml to a new database.

Did you check if it’s the CSV parsing or the fn:put call that causes the
error?
Christian

[1] http://docs.basex.org/wiki/Database_Module#db:add