Hi Genneva,

Looks weird indeed; we haven’t encountered this before. It seems as if
the client string is modified before it is written to the server. Do
you use a single BaseX client instance in parallel? Do you have
parallel calls at all? And, the usual question.. Can you provide us
with a minimized code example?

Christian