Could you give me some details what went wrong?

Well even if I copy the modules in the repo directory, the main module still has a relative path in the import declaration, so basex is searching for the modules in "/srv/" directory in the docker container, or in the /bin directory if I run the basexserver from the terminal. If I remove the 'at "file.xq"' it is trying to do something different, but I still get this error: [XQST0059] Module not found: "namespace" both on docker container and on normal basex server.