Hi George,

you can't disable parts of the optimizer. I guess to be really able to
help you we will need to see the relevant part of the query and best an
SSCCE.

However, if the problem exists in Saxon and BaseX it is quite probably a
problem with your query instead of the optimizers fault. I would be
rather surprised to see that Saxon and BaseX have exactly the same bug.

Cheers
Dirk

--
Dirk Kirsten, BaseX GmbH, http://basexgmbh.de
|-- Firmensitz: Blarerstrasse 56, 78462 Konstanz
|   Dr. Christian Grün, Dr. Alexander Holupirek, Michael Seiferle
`-- Phone: 0049 7531 91 68 276, Fax: 0049 7531 20 05 22