Hello Christian,

Am 15.02.2017 um 12:14 schrieb Christian Grün:
> Hi Jan,
>
>> For example for a xml-file with the size of 79167874 ("FACTOR", as shown by
>> the web-gui) "session.execute(new XQuery("doc('db/file.xml')"));" will
>> result in an exception[0].
> First of all, we have recently improved logging output for the
> client/server architecture with BaseX 8.6.1. Maybe you get some more
> helpful output with the latest snapshot [1]?
I can't figure out why but both of my problems are gone after updating
to version 8.6.1. - thank you.
(It would be helpful to know why to verify it is not an arbitrary
problem with my system..).

btw: Is there an issue with the latest basex web-app? I am not able to
log in (the field to specify the port is missing as well).

regards,
Jan