Hi, and thanks for your awesome engine again!

I wonder if there is an easy and complete way of combining xquery files into a single file. To give an example, I have about 16-17 xquery files, some are only 50-100 lines but some can be up to 1500 lines.

Because of multiple reasons, (legacy web application behaviour that makes it hard to deploy updates, network file system that doesn't always work), it is preferable to have one single file to execute on the XQuery engine. I know it can be done with ant for example, but it's not very easy to cover all cases, so maybe someone has a better idea :) I don't mind implementing something in a different language, as long as I know it will be doable.

Thanks,

George