Hi Christian,

Just these two I am thinking about at the moment.

Is there some reason not to go with "application/*xproc*+xml"? [1]
Many in the existing list are in this style e.g.
atom=application/atom+xml
svg=image/svg+xml
lostxml=application/lost+xml

And it looks like BaseX will treat it as XML [2]

/Andy
[1] https://www.w3.org/XML/XProc/docs/langspec.html#media-type-registration
[2]
https://github.com/BaseXdb/basex/blob/master/basex-core/src/main/java/org/basex/util/http/MediaType.java#L148