Hi list!

I like my oXygen editor to request raw XML data from my RESTxq endpoints to test XSL stylesheets. When I do this with RESTxq paths that have different %rest:produces it fails with the BASX0003 multiple functions error.

Turns out oXygen sends application/xml, */* as Accept header without any quality.

I understand that as documented in https://github.com/BaseXdb/basex/issues/1220 this is known not to work.

My/our workaround is to branch in a single XQuery function using sth. like:
if (some $a in tokenize(request:header("ACCEPT"), ',') satisfies $a = ('text/xml', 'application/xml')) then $xml else $xhtml

I hope this is still on the agenda for 8.7.

Best regards

Omar Siam