Hi Joe,

I am happy to hear you are also spreading the word! XQuery has a most clean
data model, and BaseX has implemented and extended the language so efficiently
and elegantly.

Best,
Giuseppe

Universität Leipzig
Institute of Computer Science, Digital Humanities
Augustusplatz 10
04109 Leipzig
Deutschland
E-mail: cel...@informatik.uni-leipzig.de