Maybe you need to declare a high enough version of XQuery to use in the query prolog?

Best regards
Kristian K

04.09.2017 15:31 Omar Siam kirjutas:
Hi!

I just tried to use ther Simple Map Operator while writing an XQuery in oXygen XML and executing the query using a client/server BaseX 8.6.6 data source. I configured it as described here: http://docs.basex.org/wiki/Integrating_oXygen

When I use the Simple Map Operator (!) I only get "Invalid XQuery syntax, syntax does not pass static validation.". For example using "(1 to 10) ! element node { . }"

If I run that XQuery in DBA for example it works.

Any ideas?

Best regards

Omar Siam