Hi everyone.

I am using basex in embedded mode. I set the basex base directory with System.setProperty("org.basex.path", path). In this path I have a .basexhome file which defines REPRO, DBPATH ... and so on.

For loading an xml file to the database I use e.g. new Add(path, file).execute(context). "file" is given as an absolute path. However, when I query the database I get the error [FODC0002] Resource 'path/xyz.xml' does not exist, with a path which points now to my the system property user.home or user.dir.

How can I change this behaviour? What I am missing? I don't want to change user.home or user.dir, because other things might depend on the properties.

I read through the configuration guide and many other pages, but didn't find something.

http://docs.basex.org/wiki/Configuration

Thanks very much,
Helmut