De : France Baril [mailto:france.ba...@architextus.com]
Envoyé : vendredi 20 octobre 2017 13:30
À : Fabrice ETANCHAUD
Cc : basex-talk@mailman.uni-konstanz.de
Objet : Re: [basex-talk] TR: Options for creating database...

Ok so the DB gets created. I don't expect to run into issue with large
documents since our project is many small snippets.

However, I run into another issue: I go into the GUI, I see in Manage database
> Information that autooptimize is set to true. I modify a document through a
webdav connection. I look in the GUI. My Autooptimize is set to false. I
thought that autooptimize would be a persistent value. If I open the db and
force optimization, then the autooptimize is set back to true. The 'auto' part
of the expression seems to not apply to real life.

On Fri, Oct 20, 2017 at 11:47 AM, Fabrice ETANCHAUD