<DEAR>BaseX</DEAR>

I am using the ZIP module for different purpose and until now I didn’t have any
problem.

Yesterday I received a ZIP file generated by an application and it was
impossible to open the file in BaseX.
I tried to write a little class opening it in Java. Same behaviour.

After different tries, I noticed that the filenames were containing special
characters encoded in ISO-8859-1
In my class, I used the java.util.zip.ZipFile method with a charset parameter.
It works perfectly.

Is there a way to do that with the present ZIP module ?
If not, could you please modify the ZIP module to allow the process of ZIP file
or ZIP entry with encoded filenames different from UTF-8

Thank you in advance
André