Hi Tim,

Thanks for the hint, and the intent to create a combined package for
your code (our approach seems to be too limited indeed).

Once again my day was shorter than I expected, so I’ll do my best to
check out your project tomorrow.

> When I try to use the BaseX fetch:text function
> to retrieve an RDF text file and pass it to my combined module parser
> function, I get an error (in the the latest BaseX snapshot: beta a48337f):
> Function parseTrigDoc(xs:string) cannot be called with (xs:string).

My spontaneous guess is that fetch:text returns a “streamable” string
(its contents will only be generated if they are requested), and our
Java conversion mapping seem not be prepared to handle these types of
strings. Actually they should be, so I’ll check how this can be fixed.
In the meanwhile, you should be able to work around the restriction by
explicitly requesting the string via
stream:materialize(fetch:text(...)).

Hope this helps,
Christian