Hi Stefania,

With BaseX 9.0, it will be possible to change the query directory. But
I agree it could make sense to move the DBA settings file, and maybe
also the default query folder, into the database directory. We’ll have
some more thoughts on this [1]; feedback from other users is welcome.

Best,
Christian

[1] https://github.com/BaseXdb/basex/issues/1515