Try to change slash to backslash in basexgui.bat (windows)

In my case this solved the problem.

Regards,

Karol Stachura

W dniu 2017-11-11 o 16:58, Christian Grün pisze:
I installed 8.6.7 on a clean system (Windows 10), and the Geo module is correctly detected when running basexgui.bat. I can confirm, however, that it is not found when running BaseX.exe.

Maybe it helps to delete and reinstall BaseX? If it doesn’t, feel free to provide me with some steps how to reproduce the issue.