What I tried to say is: I'm using input (old database) which has lot of
modifications since version 7.3.1 and I could use this database for both
applications (BaseX 8.6.7 and BaseX 7.3.1 on different systems). But
application in 8.6.7 can export database (with some missing data),
application in 7.3.1 cannot export database (error).

If it is hard to understand, sorry about it. I shouldn't have asked this
question if one database is queried with same queries on both version
BaseX 8.6.7 and BaseX 7.3.1 could return different results.

So, now, actually I couldn't provide you a valid test input ("Your input
XML (using BaseX 8.6.7)") because as you saw that in exported db from an
application using BaseX 8.6.7 on this olddatabase, the data is missing
and you questioned about it.

"The expected result and how it differs from what you expect", I'd say
it should be the same from application using BaseX version 7.3.1 as my
first email (it can be replaced from "\n" to " ", it is ok).

I asked because I just want to confirm there was no big change from
application using BaseX version 7.3.1 to application using BaseX version
8.6.7 on old database. But the outputs are different that got me confused.

Thanks,