Yes, I opened the document
(http://files.basex.org/releases/7.3/BaseX73.pdf) and it said "EXPORT
writes all resources to the specified target directory • GUI: Go to
Database → Export, choose the target directory and press OK".

But as the BaseX GUI tool cannot open .basex file as database (that is
why I asked you by listing all the files I have) so the export button in
drop down database menu is disable.

Thanks,