De : Christian Grün
Envoyé : samedi 31 mars à 15:51
Objet : Re: [basex-talk] Installation problème in Windows 10
À : reda chbihi
Cc : basex-talk@mailman.uni-konstanz.de

Hi Reda, Does the message also occur when using Java 8? Could you tell us the
exact error string? Thanks in advance, Christian On Sat, Mar 31, 2018 at 11:19
AM, reda chbihi wrote: > Hi everybody, > > I'm trying to install BaseX90 on my
machine (with Windows 10) and it's tell > me that I have to install Java before
! > I have already installed Java 9, and configure JAVA_HOME and JRE_HOME and >
the message continue to show up !!! > > Thank you > Regards > > Mohammed Reda
CHBIHI LOUHDI > Département Maths-Info FSAC Casablanca > Laboratoire LR2I -- UH2