Hi,

I select basex-examples [basex master], right-click and 'Run As´ java
application. Eclipse starts building a type hiërarchie and returns with
this dialog:

After selecting QueryExample, I get this missege in the console:
Error: Could not find or load main class org.basex.examples.api.QueryExample

I checked but QueryExample.class does not exist

Ben