Hi Giuseppe,

I think your observation was related to another issue that has already
been fixed recently. Did you try the latest snapshot [1]?

Btw, in your specific query I noticed that the data() may indeed be
helpful to suppress the index rewriting for the last condition. As
it’s the only one that has a static comparison string, it will be the
one that will be chosen for index access, but for your data, it will
actually be better if one of the other two conditions will be
evaluated by the index.

Thanks for the sample documents,
Christian

PS: 9.0.2 will be available until end of May.

[1] http://files.basex.org/releases/latest/