I am having fun with xquery:fork-join() and I see that it really reduces
evaluation time (!): I apply the same script to a collection of files, and if I
use xquery:fork-join() it takes about half of the time.
My computer has two cores. I was wondering what would happen if a computer had
more cores/CPUs (or if the script were run on a computer cluster): could the
function take advantage of all of CPUs/cores? In the future, will there be the
possibility to maybe control this via parameters to pass to the function?

Ciao,
Giuseppe