Hi,

may it be some configuration issue, I have on my side, or is the mailing
list set up in a way, that each reply goes to the user's personal
email-address, rather than to the list's posting address?

Whenever I hit "Reply" the user's email address is put into the "To"
field, whereas I would assume, the list's address to go there.

I just, again, sent a reply, that should go to the list to Christian, in
person (sorry about that).

When I hit "Reply All" I get the list's address as a "CC".

--
Goody Bye, Minden jót, Mit freundlichen Grüßen,
Andreas Mixich