Hello all,

I am currently using BaseX in embedded mode as a XQuery processor in a
tomcat webapplication.
I am receiving some XML, create a BaseX in memory database, execute some
XQuery, then close the context.

But when I stop tomcat or reload the web application, I have a lot of
errors saying:

SEVERE [localhost-startStop-2]
org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoaderBase.checkThreadLocalMapForLeaks
The web application [webap] created a ThreadLocal with key of type
[java.lang.ThreadLocal.SuppliedThreadLocal] (value
[java.lang.ThreadLocal$SuppliedThreadLocal@60506a99]) and a value of type
[org.basex.query.expr.path.PathCache] (value
[org.basex.query.expr.path.PathCache@665cfafa]) but failed to remove it
when the web application was stopped. Threads are going to be renewed over
time to try and avoid a probable memory leak.

Is there a way to avoid that error, by forcibly clearing these cache or
something ?

Thanks

Simon